Saturday, December 31, 2005

my second post of the day....woot

ok, 2 items of business

1. some of you have asked what my address will be in uganda....here it is:
'Jess Meigel,' Uganda Studies Programme
Uganda Christian University
P.O. Box 4
Mukono, UGANDA
East Africa

2. i just emailed a ton of people the link to this blog, and it made me realize something....i am really blessed by the people in my life. you all mean so much to me, and i thank you for all the lessons you've taught me, the support you've given me, and the good times we've shared. i'll think of you often while i'm gone. let me be the first to wish you a happy new year!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess I am so glad that you set this up, i cant wait to hear about your adventures! I miss you a ton and i hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I love you sweetie!
Cleave-on-the-edge for life!
Blessings and all my love,
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home